(a) The council shall issue a registration to any applicant who provides satisfactory evidence that he or she meets all of the requirements of this chapter and who complies with the bylaws, rules, and procedures established by the council.
(b) In order to obtain a registration, an applicant shall submit a written application in a form provided by the council and provide the council with satisfactory evidence that he or she meets all of the following requirements:
Terms Used In California Business and Professions Code 22251.3
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Subdivision: means a subdivision of the section in which that term occurs, unless some other section is expressly mentioned. See California Business and Professions Code 15
(1) The applicant has successfully completed the educational requirements described in subdivision (a) of Section 22255.
(2) The applicant has successfully passed a background investigation pursuant to Section 22253.5.
(3) All fees required by the council as described in subdivision (c) of Section 22251.2 have been paid.
(4) The applicant meets all of the other requirements for registration in this chapter.
(c) Any registration under this chapter shall be subject to renewal every year in a manner prescribed by the council, and shall expire unless renewed in that manner. The council may provide for the late renewal of a registration.
(Amended by Stats. 2018, Ch. 597, Sec. 5. (AB 3143) Effective January 1, 2019. Repealed as of January 1, 2023, pursuant to Section 22259.)