|§ 44670||(a) The governing board of a school district may identify who …|
|§ 44671||(a) Criteria for effective school principal evaluations may be …|
Terms Used In California Codes > Education Code > Title 2 > Division 3 > Part 25 > Chapter 3 > Article 13
- Assets: (1) The property comprising the estate of a deceased person, or (2) the property in a trust account.
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Corporation: as used in this part means a corporation which is organized under, or subject to this part, including a central organization. See California Corporations Code 12232
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- executed: when used with respect to the documents filed pursuant to this code or pursuant to regulations adopted under this code, and presented to the Secretary of State, include a document bearing a signature under subdivision (a). See California Corporations Code 17.1
- Person: includes a corporation as well as a natural person. See California Corporations Code 18
- State: means the State of California, unless applied to the different parts of the United States. See California Education Code 77
- Subdivision: means a subdivision of the section in which the term appears unless some other section is expressly mentioned. See California Corporations Code 10