California Family Code 4062 – (a) The court shall order the following as additional child …
Current as of: 2023 | Check for updates | Other versions
(a) The court shall order the following as additional child support:
(1) Child care costs related to employment or to reasonably necessary education or training for employment skills.
Terms Used In California Family Code 4062
- order: include a decree, as appropriate under the circumstances. See California Family Code 100
- Support: refers to a support obligation owing on behalf of a child, spouse, or family, or an amount owing pursuant to Section 17402. See California Family Code 150
(2) The reasonable uninsured health care costs for the children as provided in Section 4063.
(b) The court may order the following as additional child support:
(1) Costs related to the educational or other special needs of the children.
(2) Travel expenses for visitation.
(Amended by Stats. 1994, Ch. 466, Sec. 1. Effective January 1, 1995.)