(a) Bonds may be issued only if two-thirds of the voters voting on the proposition vote in favor of authorizing the issuance of the bonds.
(b) If the voters authorize the issuance of the bonds as provided by subdivision (a), the legislative body may subsequently proceed with the issuance of the bonds by adopting a resolution which shall provide for all of the following:
Terms Used In California Government Code 53369.44
- Subdivision: means a subdivision of the section in which the term occurs unless some other section is expressly mentioned. See California Education Code 19404
(1) The issuance of the bonds in one or more series.
(2) The principal amount of the bonds, which shall be consistent with the amount specified in subdivision (b) of Section 53369.41.
(3) The date the bonds will bear.
(4) The date of maturity of the bonds.
(5) The denomination of the bonds.
(6) The form of the bonds.
(7) The manner of execution of the bonds.
(8) The medium of payment in which the bonds are payable.
(9) The place or manner of payment and any requirements for registration of the bonds.
(10) The terms of call or redemption, with or without premium.
(Added by Stats. 2014, Ch. 775, Sec. 1. (AB 229) Effective January 1, 2015.)