(1) Assist in the coordination of local efforts concerning projects that are of regional importance.
(2) Assist a county, a municipality, a commuter transportation district, an airport authority, and a regional transportation authority in coordinating regional transportation and economic development efforts.
(3) Fund projects that are of regional importance, as provided in this article.
As added by P.L.83-2020, SEC.2.
(1) More than forty thousand (40,000) but less than forty-two thousand (42,000).
Terms Used In Indiana Code 36-7-7.5-1
(3) More than ten thousand seven hundred (10,700) but less than twelve thousand (12,000).
As added by P.L.168-1990, SEC.1. Amended by P.L.12-1992, SEC.168; P.L.170-2002, SEC.156; P.L.119-2012, SEC.198.