|§ 9320||(a) The department shall establish a task force to study and …|
Terms Used In California Codes > Welfare and Institutions Code > Division 8.5 > Chapter 6.5
- Community water system: means a public water system that serves at least 15 service connections used by yearlong residents or regularly serves at least 25 yearlong residents of the area served by the system. See California Health and Safety Code 116275
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- County: includes city and county. See California Education Code 24937
- Department: means the Department of Fish and Wildlife. See California Government Code 51928
- Local primacy agency: means a local health officer that has applied for and received primacy delegation pursuant to Section 116330. See California Health and Safety Code 116275
- Oversight: Committee review of the activities of a Federal agency or program.
- Person: means an individual, corporation, company, association, partnership, limited liability company, municipality, public utility, or other public body or institution. See California Health and Safety Code 116275
- Public water system: means a system for the provision of water for human consumption through pipes or other constructed conveyances that has 15 or more service connections or regularly serves at least 25 individuals daily at least 60 days out of the year. See California Health and Safety Code 116275
- State: means the State of California, unless applied to the different parts of the United States. See California Education Code 25000.5
- State board: means the State Water Resources Control Board. See California Health and Safety Code 116275