|§ 3101||Federal tax liens and liens notices||25|
|§ 3102||Place of filing||25|
|§ 3103||Execution of notices and certificates||25|
|§ 3104||Duties of filing officer||25|
Terms Used In Delaware Code > Title 25 > Chapter 31
- Attachment: A procedure by which a person's property is seized to pay judgments levied by the court.
- Board: means the Board of Mental Health and Chemical Dependency Professionals. See Delaware Code Title 24 Sec. 3002
- Chemical dependency professional: is a person who uses addiction counseling methods to assist an individual or group to develop an understanding of alcohol and drug dependency problems, define goals, and plan action reflecting the individual's or group's interest, abilities and needs as affected by addiction problems. See Delaware Code Title 24 Sec. 3041
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Decedent: A deceased person.
- Dependent: A person dependent for support upon another.
- Licensed chemical dependency professional: is a person who holds a current, valid license issued pursuant to this chapter. See Delaware Code Title 24 Sec. 3041
- Lien: A claim against real or personal property in satisfaction of a debt.
- Partnership: A voluntary contract between two or more persons to pool some or all of their assets into a business, with the agreement that there will be a proportional sharing of profits and losses.
- Person: means a corporation, company, association and partnership, as well as an individual. See Delaware Code Title 24 Sec. 3002
- Personal property: All property that is not real property.
- real property: is synonymous with the phrase "lands, tenements and hereditaments. See Delaware Code Title 6 Sec. 4307
- Telehealth: means the use of information and communications technologies consisting of telephones, remote patient monitoring devices or other electronic means which support clinical health care, provider consultation, patient and professional health-related education, public health, health administration, and other services as described in regulation. See Delaware Code Title 24 Sec. 3002
- Telemedicine: means a form of telehealth which is the delivery of clinical health-care services by means of real time 2-way audio, visual, or other telecommunications or electronic communications, including the application of secure video conferencing or store and forward transfer technology to provide or support health-care delivery, which facilitate the assessment, diagnosis, consultation, treatment, education, care management and self-management of a patient's health care by a licensee practicing within his or her scope of practice as would be practiced in-person with a patient and with other restrictions as defined in regulation. See Delaware Code Title 24 Sec. 3002
- Uniform Commercial Code: A set of statutes enacted by the various states to provide consistency among the states' commercial laws. It includes negotiable instruments, sales, stock transfers, trust and warehouse receipts, and bills of lading. Source: OCC