Terms Used In Indiana Code 35-46-1-1
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Partnership: A voluntary contract between two or more persons to pool some or all of their assets into a business, with the agreement that there will be a proportional sharing of profits and losses.
- tobacco: includes :
Indiana Code 35-46-1-1.7
(2) a person of any age who has a mental or physical disability.
“Endangered adult” has the meaning set forth in IC 12-10-3-2.
“Support” means food, clothing, shelter, or medical care.
“Tobacco business” means a sole proprietorship, corporation, partnership, or other enterprise in which:
(1) the primary activity is the sale of tobacco, tobacco products, and tobacco accessories; and
(2) the sale of other products is incidental.
As added by Acts 1976, P.L.148, SEC.6. Amended by Acts 1977, P.L.340, SEC.84; P.L.185-1984, SEC.2; P.L.208-1986, SEC.1; P.L.41-1987, SEC.19; P.L.2-1992, SEC.881; P.L.256-1996, SEC.10; P.L.99-2007, SEC.210.