Indiana Code 36-7.7-6-1. Regional strategy fund
(b) A regional strategy fund consists of the following:
Terms Used In Indiana Code 36-7.7-6-1
- Property: includes personal and real property. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
(A) the amount for which each member is responsible; and
(B) the term of the agreement.
The transfers allowed by this subdivision may be made from any local revenue of the county or municipality, including property tax revenue, distributions, incentive payments, money deposited in the county’s or municipality’s local major moves construction fund under IC § 8-14-16, money received by the county or municipality under a development agreement (as defined by IC § 36-1-8-9.5), or any other local revenue that is not otherwise restricted by law or committed for the payment of other obligations.
(2) Money received from the federal government.
(3) Gifts, contributions, donations, and private grants made to the fund.
(4) Money transferred to the development authority under an interlocal agreement.
As added by P.L.83-2020, SEC.2.
Indiana Code 36-7-7.6-1. Application of chapter
(1) A county having a population of more than four hundred thousand (400,000) and less than seven hundred thousand (700,000).
Terms Used In Indiana Code 36-7-7.6-1
- Population: has the meaning set forth in IC § 1-1-3. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
(3) A county having a population of more than one hundred twelve thousand (112,000) and less than one hundred twenty thousand (120,000).
As added by P.L.165-2003, SEC.6. Amended by P.L.119-2012, SEC.199; P.L.104-2022, SEC.180.