Terms Used In Indiana Code 36-7.7-5-4
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Year: means a calendar year, unless otherwise expressed. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
As added by P.L.83-2020, SEC.2.
(1) The geographic boundaries of the territory over which the commission has jurisdiction.
Terms Used In Indiana Code 36-7-7.5-4
- Jurisdiction: (1) The legal authority of a court to hear and decide a case. Concurrent jurisdiction exists when two courts have simultaneous responsibility for the same case. (2) The geographic area over which the court has authority to decide cases.
(3) The composition, selection, and terms of members for the commission.
(4) The methods to be used for adopting, enforcing, and administering commission ordinances.
(5) The methods of financing the commission.
(6) Any other matters that the executives desire to include that are pertinent to the purposes of the commission.
As added by P.L.168-1990, SEC.1.