|§ 35-43-2-1.5||Residential entry|
|§ 35-43-2-2||Criminal trespass; denial of entry; denial by posting with purple marks; permission to enter; exceptions|
|§ 35-43-2-3||Computer trespass; computer hoarding programs|
Terms Used In Indiana Code > Title 35 > Article 43 > Chapter 2
- Conviction: A judgement of guilt against a criminal defendant.
- Defendant: In a civil suit, the person complained against; in a criminal case, the person accused of the crime.
- Felony: A crime carrying a penalty of more than a year in prison.
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- Personal property: includes goods, chattels, evidences of debt, and things in action. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- Property: includes personal and real property. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- real property: include lands, tenements, and hereditaments. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5