|§ 35-45-2-2||Harassment; “obscene message” defined|
|§ 35-45-2-3||Unlawful use of a communications medium; definitions|
|§ 35-45-2-4||Unlawful disclosure|
|§ 35-45-2-5||Interference with the reporting of a crime|
Terms Used In Indiana Code > Title 35 > Article 45 > Chapter 2
- Attorney: includes a counselor or other person authorized to appear and represent a party in an action or special proceeding. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- Bailiff: a court officer who enforces the rules of behavior in courtrooms.
- Conviction: A judgement of guilt against a criminal defendant.
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Felony: A crime carrying a penalty of more than a year in prison.
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- Probation: A sentencing alternative to imprisonment in which the court releases convicted defendants under supervision as long as certain conditions are observed.
- Property: includes personal and real property. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- Testimony: Evidence presented orally by witnesses during trials or before grand juries.