Terms Used In Indiana Code > Title 35 > Article 46 > Chapter 10 - Offenses Involving Critical Infrastructure
- critical infrastructure facility: means any of the following:
Indiana Code 35-46-10-1
- critical infrastructure utility: means a person that owns or operates, for public use, any plant, equipment, property, franchise, or license for the production, storage, transmission, sale, or delivery of the items listed in subsection (a). See Indiana Code 35-46-10-1
- Damages: Money paid by defendants to successful plaintiffs in civil cases to compensate the plaintiffs for their injuries.
- Felony: A crime carrying a penalty of more than a year in prison.
- person: has the meaning set forth in IC 35-31. See Indiana Code 35-46-10-1
- Property: includes personal and real property. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- United States: includes the District of Columbia and the commonwealths, possessions, states in free association with the United States, and the territories. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5