|§ 35-46-8-2||“Audiovisual recording device”|
|§ 35-46-8-3||“Motion picture exhibition facility”|
|§ 35-46-8-4||Unlawful recording; defense|
|§ 35-46-8-5||Additional penalties|
Terms Used In Indiana Code > Title 35 > Article 46 > Chapter 8
- audiovisual recording device: means :
Indiana Code 35-46-8-2
- Conviction: A judgement of guilt against a criminal defendant.
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- motion picture exhibition facility: means :
Indiana Code 35-46-8-3
- Venue: The geographical location in which a case is tried.