Marriage may be annulled for the following causes:
1. Where the marriage between the parties is prohibited by law.
Terms Used In Iowa Code 598.29
- following: when used by way of reference to a chapter or other part of a statute mean the next preceding or next following chapter or other part. See Iowa Code 4.1
2. Where either party was impotent at the time of marriage.
3. Where either party had a husband or wife living at the time of the marriage, provided they have not, with a knowledge of such fact, lived and cohabited together after the death or marriage dissolution of the former spouse of such party.
4. Where either party was a ward under a guardianship and was found by the court to lack the capacity to contract a valid marriage.