§ 401.010 Adult may have name changed by District Court
§ 401.020 Parents or guardian may have child’s name changed in District, Family, or Circuit Court
§ 401.030 Information to be entered on order book of court
§ 401.040 Certification of order for name change — Index kept by county clerk

Terms Used In Kentucky Statutes > Chapter 401 - Change of Name

  • Action: includes all proceedings in any court of this state. See Kentucky Statutes 446.010
  • Guardian: A person legally empowered and charged with the duty of taking care of and managing the property of another person who because of age, intellect, or health, is incapable of managing his (her) own affairs.