|Part 1||General Provisions||§ 27-31-101 – § 27-31-103|
|Part 2||Procedure||§ 27-31-201 – § 27-31-204|
Terms Used In Montana Code > Title 27 > Chapter 31
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Guardian: A person legally empowered and charged with the duty of taking care of and managing the property of another person who because of age, intellect, or health, is incapable of managing his (her) own affairs.
- Oath: includes an affirmation or declaration. See Montana Code 1-1-201
- Person: includes a corporation or other entity as well as a natural person. See Montana Code 1-1-201
- Probable cause: A reasonable ground for belief that the offender violated a specific law.
- Writing: includes printing. See Montana Code 1-1-203