|§ 200.410||Death resulting from duel; penalty|
|§ 200.430||Incriminating testimony; witness’s privilege|
|§ 200.440||Posting for not fighting; use of contemptuous language|
|§ 200.450||Challenges to fight; penalties|
Terms Used In Nevada Revised Statutes > Chapter 200 > Duels and Challenges
- Affidavit: A written statement of facts confirmed by the oath of the party making it, before a notary or officer having authority to administer oaths.
- Conviction: A judgement of guilt against a criminal defendant.
- Department: means the Department of Motor Vehicles. See Nevada Revised Statutes 481.015
- Director: means the Director of the Department. See Nevada Revised Statutes 481.015
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Felony: A crime carrying a penalty of more than a year in prison.
- Grand jury: agreement providing that a lender will delay exercising its rights (in the case of a mortgage,
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- person: means a natural person, any form of business or social organization and any other nongovernmental legal entity including, but not limited to, a corporation, partnership, association, trust or unincorporated organization. See Nevada Revised Statutes 0.039
- Testimony: Evidence presented orally by witnesses during trials or before grand juries.