|§ 50||Property of Married Woman|
|§ 52||Insurance of Married Person’s Life|
|§ 58||Pardon Not to Restore Marital Rights|
|§ 61||Married Person’s Domicile|
Terms Used In New York Laws > Domestic Relations > Article 4 - Certain Rights and Liabilities of Husband and Wife
- Allegation: something that someone says happened.
- Appellate: About appeals; an appellate court has the power to review the judgement of another lower court or tribunal.
- Judge advocate: means an officer of a force of the organized militia who is a member of the judge advocate general's corps or who is designated as a judge advocate;
(10) "Legal officer" means an officer of the New York naval militia designated to perform legal duties for a command;
(11) "Code" means article seven of this chapter;
(12) "Accuser" means a person who signs and swears to charges, any person who directs that charges nominally be signed and sworn to by another, and any other person who has an interest other than an official interest in the prosecution of the accused. See N.Y. Military Law 130.1
- Plea: In a criminal case, the defendant's statement pleading "guilty" or "not guilty" in answer to the charges, a declaration made in open court.