When it is necessary to procure real estate or a right of way or an easement therein for a trunk or main sewer provided for in section 6117.46 of the Revised Code, and the owners thereof are unable to agree upon the compensation therefor, the board of county commissioners may appropriate it in accordance with sections 163.01 to 163.22, inclusive, of the Revised Code.

Effective Date: 01-01-1966 .