|§ 153.90||Legislative findings and declarations|
|§ 153.92||Clarifying the authority to enter wastewater facility privatization contracts|
|§ 153.93||Responsibility for setting user fees|
|§ 153.94||Applicability of other laws|
Terms Used In Florida Statutes > Chapter 153 > Part III
- Allegation: something that someone says happened.
- Complaint: A written statement by the plaintiff stating the wrongs allegedly committed by the defendant.
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Mortgage: The written agreement pledging property to a creditor as collateral for a loan.
- Plaintiff: The person who files the complaint in a civil lawsuit.
- political subdivision: include counties, cities, towns, villages, special tax school districts, special road and bridge districts, bridge districts, and all other districts in this state. See Florida Statutes 88.6011
- User fees: Fees charged to users of goods or services provided by the government. In levying or authorizing these fees, the legislature determines whether the revenue should go into the treasury or should be available to the agency providing the goods or services.
- writing: includes handwriting, printing, typewriting, and all other methods and means of forming letters and characters upon paper, stone, wood, or other materials. See Florida Statutes 88.6011