|Part 501||State Sludge Management Program Regulations|
|Part 503||Standards for the Use or Disposal of Sewage Sludge|
Terms Used In CFR > Title 40 > Chapter I > Subchapter O - Sewage Sludge
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Litigation: A case, controversy, or lawsuit. Participants (plaintiffs and defendants) in lawsuits are called litigants.
- Oversight: Committee review of the activities of a Federal agency or program.
- Partnership: A voluntary contract between two or more persons to pool some or all of their assets into a business, with the agreement that there will be a proportional sharing of profits and losses.
- Testimony: Evidence presented orally by witnesses during trials or before grand juries.