For purposes of this chapter:
(1) "Company" means any corporation, partnership, limited liability company, or other business entity.
Terms Used In South Carolina Code 12-69-20
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- department: means the South Carolina Department of Revenue. See South Carolina Code 12-2-10
(2) "Department" means the Department of Revenue.
(3) "Motorsports entertainment complex" has the same meaning as provided in Section 12-21-2425.