|§ 33-5-101||Registered office and registered agent|
|§ 33-5-102||Change of registered office or registered agent|
|§ 33-5-103||Resignation of registered agent|
|§ 33-5-104||Service on corporation|
Terms Used In South Carolina Code > Title 33 > Chapter 5 - Office and Agent
- Complaint: A written statement by the plaintiff stating the wrongs allegedly committed by the defendant.
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Court: means the Family Court. See South Carolina Code 20-4-20
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Injunction: An order of the court prohibiting (or compelling) the performance of a specific act to prevent irreparable damage or injury.
- Jurisdiction: (1) The legal authority of a court to hear and decide a case. Concurrent jurisdiction exists when two courts have simultaneous responsibility for the same case. (2) The geographic area over which the court has authority to decide cases.
- Probable cause: A reasonable ground for belief that the offender violated a specific law.