|Part 2||Public/private Partnerships Program||4-37-201|
Terms Used In Tennessee Code > Title 4 > Chapter 37 - Child Care Facilities Loan Guarantee Program
- Arrest: Taking physical custody of a person by lawful authority.
- Lien: A claim against real or personal property in satisfaction of a debt.
- Metropolitan government: means the political entity created by consolidation of all, or substantially all, of the political and corporate functions of a county and a city or cities. See Tennessee Code 7-1-101
- Pleadings: Written statements of the parties in a civil case of their positions. In the federal courts, the principal pleadings are the complaint and the answer.
- Service of process: The service of writs or summonses to the appropriate party.