|§ 695-A||Statement of Public Policy; Findings|
|§ 695-C||Representation Units|
|§ 695-D||Procedure for Recognition|
|§ 695-F||Application of This Article|
|§ 695-G||Legal Effect|
Terms Used In New York Laws > Labor > Article 19-C
- Appropriation: The provision of funds, through an annual appropriations act or a permanent law, for federal agencies to make payments out of the Treasury for specified purposes. The formal federal spending process consists of two sequential steps: authorization
- Buyer: means a person who buys or contracts to buy goods. See N.Y. Uniform Commercial Code 2-103
- child care provider: shall mean :
1. See N.Y. Labor Law 695-B
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Damages: Money paid by defendants to successful plaintiffs in civil cases to compensate the plaintiffs for their injuries.
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Indemnification: In general, a collateral contract or assurance under which one person agrees to secure another person against either anticipated financial losses or potential adverse legal consequences. Source: FDIC
- Obligation: An order placed, contract awarded, service received, or similar transaction during a given period that will require payments during the same or a future period.
- Remainder: An interest in property that takes effect in the future at a specified time or after the occurrence of some event, such as the death of a life tenant.
- Rescission: The cancellation of budget authority previously provided by Congress. The Impoundment Control Act of 1974 specifies that the President may propose to Congress that funds be rescinded. If both Houses have not approved a rescission proposal (by passing legislation) within 45 days of continuous session, any funds being withheld must be made available for obligation.
- Seller: means a person who sells or contracts to sell goods. See N.Y. Uniform Commercial Code 2-103
- Statute: A law passed by a legislature.