Florida Regulations > Chapter 65C-20 – Family Day Care Standards and Large Family Child Care Homes
Current as of: 2022 | Check for updates | Other versions
Terms Used In Florida Regulations > Chapter 65C-20 - Family Day Care Standards and Large Family Child Care Homes
- Complaint: A written statement by the plaintiff stating the wrongs allegedly committed by the defendant.
- Grace period: The number of days you'll have to pay your bill for purchases in full without triggering a finance charge. Source: Federal Reserve
- Guardian: A person legally empowered and charged with the duty of taking care of and managing the property of another person who because of age, intellect, or health, is incapable of managing his (her) own affairs.
- Injunction: An order of the court prohibiting (or compelling) the performance of a specific act to prevent irreparable damage or injury.
- Probation: A sentencing alternative to imprisonment in which the court releases convicted defendants under supervision as long as certain conditions are observed.
- Statute: A law passed by a legislature.