|§ 9871||Authorization of appropriations|
|§ 9873||Payments under allotments to States|
|§ 9874||Use of allotments|
|§ 9875||Application and description of activities; requirements|
Terms Used In U.S. Code > Title 42 > Chapter 105 > Subchapter IV - Grants to States for Planning and Development of Dependent Care Programs and for Other Purposes
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Dependent: A person dependent for support upon another.
- Fiscal year: The fiscal year is the accounting period for the government. For the federal government, this begins on October 1 and ends on September 30. The fiscal year is designated by the calendar year in which it ends; for example, fiscal year 2006 begins on October 1, 2005 and ends on September 30, 2006.
- individual: shall include every infant member of the species homo sapiens who is born alive at any stage of development. See 1 USC 8
- officer: includes any person authorized by law to perform the duties of the office. See 1 USC 1