|§ 442.073||Historic Site Account|
|§ 442.074||Grants; Donations|
|§ 442.075||Transfer of Historic Sites From Parks and Wildlife|
|§ 442.076||French Legation|
|§ 442.077||Agreement Relating to French Legation|
Terms Used In Texas Government Code Chapter 442 > Subchapter C - Certain Historic Sites
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Grantor: The person who establishes a trust and places property into it.
- in writing: includes any representation of words, letters, or figures, whether by writing, printing, or other means. See Texas Government Code 312.011
- Jurisdiction: (1) The legal authority of a court to hear and decide a case. Concurrent jurisdiction exists when two courts have simultaneous responsibility for the same case. (2) The geographic area over which the court has authority to decide cases.
- Law: means a constitution, statute, city charter, or city ordinance. See Texas Election Code 1.005
- Person: includes corporation, organization, government or governmental subdivision or agency, business trust, estate, trust, partnership, association, and any other legal entity. See Texas Government Code 311.005
- Property: means real and personal property. See Texas Government Code 311.005
- Written: includes any representation of words, letters, symbols, or figures. See Texas Government Code 311.005