Texas Health and Safety Code Chapter 696 – Disposition of Unclaimed Cremated Remains
Current as of: 2022 | Check for updates | Other versions
|§ 696.003||Authorization to Release Information|
|§ 696.004||Transfer of Unclaimed Cremated Remains|
|§ 696.005||Civil Immunity|
Terms Used In Texas Health and Safety Code Chapter 696 - Disposition of Unclaimed Cremated Remains
- Damages: Money paid by defendants to successful plaintiffs in civil cases to compensate the plaintiffs for their injuries.
- Decedent: A deceased person.
- Dependent: A person dependent for support upon another.
- Person: includes corporation, organization, government or governmental subdivision or agency, business trust, estate, trust, partnership, association, and any other legal entity. See Texas Government Code 311.005
- United States: includes a department, bureau, or other agency of the United States of America. See Texas Government Code 311.005