|§ 34.002||Development and Implementation of State Program; Funding|
|§ 34.004||Procedures Applicable to Persons Residing in Minimum Service Counties|
|§ 34.005||Eligibility for Medical Assistance|
Terms Used In Texas Human Resources Code Chapter 34 - State Temporary Assistance and Support Services Program
- Jurisdiction: (1) The legal authority of a court to hear and decide a case. Concurrent jurisdiction exists when two courts have simultaneous responsibility for the same case. (2) The geographic area over which the court has authority to decide cases.
- Mortgage: The written agreement pledging property to a creditor as collateral for a loan.
- Person: includes corporation, organization, government or governmental subdivision or agency, business trust, estate, trust, partnership, association, and any other legal entity. See Texas Government Code 311.005
- Population: means the population shown by the most recent federal decennial census. See Texas Government Code 311.005
- Remainder: An interest in property that takes effect in the future at a specified time or after the occurrence of some event, such as the death of a life tenant.
- United States: includes a department, bureau, or other agency of the United States of America. See Texas Government Code 311.005