|§ 9A.28.010||Prosecutions based on felonies defined outside Title 9A RCW.|
|§ 9A.28.020||Criminal attempt.|
|§ 9A.28.030||Criminal solicitation.|
|§ 9A.28.040||Criminal conspiracy.|
Terms Used In Washington Code > Chapter 9A.28
- Conviction: A judgement of guilt against a criminal defendant.
- Felony: A crime carrying a penalty of more than a year in prison.
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- person: may be construed to include the United States, this state, or any state or territory, or any public or private corporation or limited liability company, as well as an individual. See Washington Code 1.16.080
- Remainder: An interest in property that takes effect in the future at a specified time or after the occurrence of some event, such as the death of a life tenant.
- Statute: A law passed by a legislature.