|11.31.125||Duration of conspiracy for purposes of limitations of actions|
|11.31.140||Multiple convictions barred|
|11.31.150||Substantive crimes involving attempt or solicitation|
Terms Used In Alaska Statutes > Chapter 31
- Defendant: In a civil suit, the person complained against; in a criminal case, the person accused of the crime.
- Felony: A crime carrying a penalty of more than a year in prison.
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- municipality: means a political subdivision incorporated under the laws of the state that is a home rule or general law city, a home rule or general law borough, or a unified municipality. See Alaska Statutes 01.10.060
- person: includes a corporation, company, partnership, firm, association, organization, business trust, or society, as well as a natural person. See Alaska Statutes 01.10.060
- personal property: includes money, goods, chattels, things in action, and evidences of debt. See Alaska Statutes 01.10.060
- pharmacy: means a place in this state where drugs are dispensed and pharmaceutical care is provided and a place outside of this state that is subject to licensure or registration under AS 08. See Alaska Statutes 08.80.480
- practice of pharmacy: means the interpretation, evaluation, and dispensing of prescription drug orders in the patient?s best interest. See Alaska Statutes 08.80.480
- property: includes real and personal property. See Alaska Statutes 01.10.060