Terms Used In Wisconsin Statutes 118.126
- assets: (1) The property comprising the estate of a deceased person, or (2) the property in a trust account.
- in writing: includes any representation of words, letters, symbols or figures. See Wisconsin Statutes 990.01
- Person: includes all partnerships, associations and bodies politic or corporate. See Wisconsin Statutes 990.01
(1) A school psychologist, counselor, social worker and nurse, and any teacher or assets of the estate, pay debts, and distribute residue to those entitled to it.”>administrator designated by the school board who engages in alcohol or drug abuse program activities, shall keep confidential information received from a pupil that the pupil or another pupil is using or is experiencing problems resulting from the use of alcohol or other drugs unless:
(a) The pupil using or experiencing problems resulting from the use of alcohol or other drugs consents in writing to disclosure of the information;
(b) The school psychologist, counselor, social worker, nurse, teacher or administrator has reason to believe that there is serious and imminent danger to the health, safety or life of any person and that disclosure of the information to another person will alleviate the serious and imminent danger. No more information than is required to alleviate the serious and imminent danger may be disclosed; or
(c) The information is required to be reported under s. 48.981.
(2) A school psychologist, counselor, social worker or nurse, or any teacher or administrator designated by the school board who engages in alcohol or drug abuse program activities, who in good faith discloses or fails to disclose information under sub. (1) is immune from civil liability for such acts or omissions. This subsection does not apply to information required to be reported under s. 48.981.