Unless the context requires otherwise, for the purposes of this subchapter, the following terms have the designated meanings:
Terms Used In Wisconsin Statutes 200.01
- Following: when used by way of reference to any statute section, means the section next following that in which the reference is made. See Wisconsin Statutes 990.01
- Town: may be construed to include cities, villages, wards or districts. See Wisconsin Statutes 990.01
- Village: means incorporated village. See Wisconsin Statutes 990.01
(1) “Commission” means a metropolitan sewerage district commission.
(2) “Department” means the department of natural resources.
(3) “District” means a metropolitan sewerage district.
(4) “Municipality” means town, village, city or county.