|Subpart A||Purpose, Scope and General Program Requirements|
|Subpart B||Development and Submission of State Programs|
|Subpart C||Program Approval, Revision and Withdrawal|
Terms Used In 40 CFR Part 501 - State Sludge Management Program Regulations
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Jurisdiction: (1) The legal authority of a court to hear and decide a case. Concurrent jurisdiction exists when two courts have simultaneous responsibility for the same case. (2) The geographic area over which the court has authority to decide cases.
- Oversight: Committee review of the activities of a Federal agency or program.
- Partnership: A voluntary contract between two or more persons to pool some or all of their assets into a business, with the agreement that there will be a proportional sharing of profits and losses.
- Statute: A law passed by a legislature.