|§ 13A-8-41||Robbery in the first degree|
|§ 13A-8-42||Robbery in the second degree|
|§ 13A-8-43||Robbery in the third degree|
|§ 13A-8-44||Claim of right not defense in robbery prosecution|
Terms Used In Alabama Code > Title 13A > Chapter 8 > Article 2
- authority: The Auburn Downtown Redevelopment Authority, a public corporation organized pursuant to this part. See Alabama Code 45-41A-10.01
- board: The board of directors of the authority. See Alabama Code 45-41A-10.01
- bonds: Bonds, notes, and certificates representing an obligation to pay money. See Alabama Code 45-41A-10.01
- city: The City of Auburn, Alabama. See Alabama Code 45-41A-10.01
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Defendant: In a civil suit, the person complained against; in a criminal case, the person accused of the crime.
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Felony: A crime carrying a penalty of more than a year in prison.
- Lease: A contract transferring the use of property or occupancy of land, space, structures, or equipment in consideration of a payment (e.g., rent). Source: OCC
- property: includes both real and personal property. See Alabama Code 30-3D-608
- state: The State of Alabama. See Alabama Code 45-41A-10.01