Alabama Code > Title 13A > Chapter 8 > Article 4A – Unlawful Operation of a Recording Device in Motion Picture Theater
Terms Used In Alabama Code > Title 13A > Chapter 8 > Article 4A
- Conviction: A judgement of guilt against a criminal defendant.
- Felony: A crime carrying a penalty of more than a year in prison.
- Lease: A contract transferring the use of property or occupancy of land, space, structures, or equipment in consideration of a payment (e.g., rent). Source: OCC
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- Venue: The geographical location in which a case is tried.