A. The following items used or intended for use in violation of section 13-4702 are subject to seizure and forfeiture pursuant to chapter 39 of this title:
Terms Used In Arizona Laws 13-4703
- Motor vehicle: means any self-propelled vehicle. See Arizona Laws 6-430
- Property: means anything of value, tangible or intangible. See Arizona Laws 3-1703
- Real property: Land, and all immovable fixtures erected on, growing on, or affixed to the land.
- Vehicle: means a device in, upon or by which any person or property is, may be or could have been transported or drawn upon a highway, waterway or airway, excepting devices moved by human power or used exclusively upon stationary rails or tracks. See Arizona Laws 3-1703
1. A motor vehicle or motor vehicle part.
2. Any tool, instrument or other implement.
3. Real property.
B. The following property is subject to seizure and forfeiture pursuant to chapter 39 of this title:
1. All proceeds traceable to an offense that is included in section 13-4702 and is committed for financial gain.
2. All proceeds seized in this state and traceable to an offense that is chargeable or indictable under the laws of the state in which the offense occurred and if the offense occurred in a state other than this state would be chargeable or indictable under section 13-4702 if the offense occurred in this state and is committed for financial gain.