In this article, unless the context otherwise requires:
Terms Used In Arizona Laws 15-1481
- Bonds: means any bonds issued pursuant to this article. See Arizona Laws 15-1481
- Community college: means an educational institution that is operated by a district board and that provides a program not exceeding two years' training in the arts, sciences and humanities beyond the twelfth grade of the public or private high school course of study or vocational education, including terminal courses of a technical and vocational nature and basic adult education courses. See Arizona Laws 15-1401
- District: means a community college district that is established pursuant to sections 15-1402 and 15-1403 or section 15-1402. See Arizona Laws 15-1401
- Governing board: means a body organized for the government and management of the schools within a school district or a county school superintendent in the conduct of an accommodation school. See Arizona Laws 15-101
- Institution: means any community college district that is organized in this state pursuant to section 15-1402 or 15-1402. See Arizona Laws 15-1481
- United States: includes the District of Columbia and the territories. See Arizona Laws 1-215
1. "Acquire" includes purchase, erect, build, construct, reconstruct, repair, replace, extend, better, furnish, equip, develop, improve and embellish.
2. "Board" means the governing board of a community college district or its successors, but does not include community college tuition financing districts as prescribed in section 15-1409.
3. "Bonds" means any bonds issued pursuant to this article.
4. "Federal agency" means the housing and home finance agency, the United States of America or any of its officers or agencies designated or created to make grants or loans of monies for public construction work.
5. "Institution" means any community college district that is organized in this state pursuant to section 15-1402 or 15-1402.01, but does not include community college tuition financing districts as prescribed in section 15-1409.
6. "Project" means one or more classrooms, student or faculty residence halls, dormitories, dining halls, student union buildings, field houses, stadia and other revenue producing buildings located at the institution, together with sites for the buildings, and includes equipment, furnishings, heating, lighting and other service facilities in connection with the buildings.