|§ 20-1692.01||Requirements for coverage|
|§ 20-1692.02||Eligibility under title XIX of the social security act|
|§ 20-1692.03||Coverage of children|
Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 20 > Chapter 6 > Article 16
- Alternate recipient: means a child of a participant who has a right to enrollment under a group health plan pursuant to a medical child support order. See Arizona Laws 20-1692
- Beneficiary: A person who is entitled to receive the benefits or proceeds of a will, trust, insurance policy, retirement plan, annuity, or other contract. Source: OCC
- Child: means an individual who is under eighteen years of age as of the date of the adoption or placement for adoption. See Arizona Laws 20-1692
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Dependent: A person dependent for support upon another.
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Group health plan: means a plan covering employees of an employer as defined in section 607(1) of the employee retirement income security act of 1974. See Arizona Laws 20-1692
- Obligation: An order placed, contract awarded, service received, or similar transaction during a given period that will require payments during the same or a future period.
- Person: includes a corporation, company, partnership, firm, association or society, as well as a natural person. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Placement for adoption: means the assumption and retention by a person of a legal obligation for total or partial support of a child in anticipation of adoption of the child. See Arizona Laws 20-1692
- United States: includes the District of Columbia and the territories. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Writing: includes printing. See Arizona Laws 1-215