As used in this article:
(a) “Local agency” means city, county, or subdivision of the State.
Terms Used In California Government Code 54030
- City: includes "city and county" and "incorporated town" but does not include "unincorporated town" or "village. See California Education Code 19429
- County: includes city and county. See California Education Code 19428
- Personal property: All property that is not real property.
- State: means the State of California, unless applied to the different parts of the United States. See California Education Code 19427
- Subdivision: means a subdivision of the section in which the term occurs unless some other section is expressly mentioned. See California Education Code 19404
(b) “Property” means real or personal property, easement, license, or other right in property.
(Added by Stats. 1949, Ch. 81.)