Terms Used In California Codes > Health and Safety Code > Division 24 > Part 1.87 - Affordable Housing Special Beneficiary District
- Beneficiary: A person who is entitled to receive the benefits or proceeds of a will, trust, insurance policy, retirement plan, annuity, or other contract. Source: OCC
- Committee: means the Higher Education Facilities Finance Committee created pursuant to Section 67353. See California Education Code 67358.2
- County: includes city and county. See California Health and Safety Code 14
- department: means State Department of Health Services. See California Health and Safety Code 20
- Fund: means the 1992 Higher Education Capital Outlay Bond Fund created pursuant to Section 67358. See California Education Code 67358.2
- Liabilities: The aggregate of all debts and other legal obligations of a particular person or legal entity.
- Obligation: An order placed, contract awarded, service received, or similar transaction during a given period that will require payments during the same or a future period.