(1) A recommendation made by a licensed child placing agency sponsoring the adoption.
Terms Used In Indiana Code 31-19-16.5-2
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Guardian: A person legally empowered and charged with the duty of taking care of and managing the property of another person who because of age, intellect, or health, is incapable of managing his (her) own affairs.
(3) A recommendation made by the local office or other agency that prepared a report of its investigation and its recommendation as to the advisability of the adoption under IC 31-19-8-5.
(4) Wishes expressed by the adopted child or adoptive parents.
As added by P.L.196-1997, SEC.11. Amended by P.L.128-2012, SEC.58.