1. The board shall adopt rules prescribing a common form for the filing of reports required under this chapter. The rules shall provide that the information which must be submitted shall include but is not limited to all of the following:
a. The name of the precursor substance.
b. The quantity of the precursor substance sold, transferred, or furnished.
c. The date the precursor substance was sold, transferred, or furnished.
d. The name and address of the recipient.
e. The name and address of the vendor.
Terms Used In Iowa Code 124B.7
- Board: means the board of pharmacy. See Iowa Code 124B.1
- following: when used by way of reference to a chapter or other part of a statute mean the next preceding or next following chapter or other part. See Iowa Code 4.1
- Precursor substance: means a substance which may be used as a precursor in the illegal production of a controlled substance and is specified under section 124B. See Iowa Code 124B.1
- Recipient: means a person in this state who purchases, transfers, or otherwise receives a precursor substance. See Iowa Code 124B.1
- Vendor: means a person who manufactures, wholesales, retails, or otherwise sells, transfers, or furnishes in this state a precursor substance. See Iowa Code 124B.1
2. Reports authorized under subsection 1 may be computer-generated and submitted monthly in accordance with rules adopted by the board.