A person who is required to report to the board pursuant to this chapter or a person listed as an exception under section 124B.6 shall report to the board either of the following occurrences within seven days of knowledge of the loss or occurrence:
1. Loss or theft of a precursor substance.
Terms Used In Iowa Code 124B.8
- Board: means the board of pharmacy. See Iowa Code 124B.1
- following: when used by way of reference to a chapter or other part of a statute mean the next preceding or next following chapter or other part. See Iowa Code 4.1
- person: means individual, corporation, limited liability company, government or governmental subdivision or agency, business trust, estate, trust, partnership or association, or any other legal entity. See Iowa Code 4.1
- Precursor substance: means a substance which may be used as a precursor in the illegal production of a controlled substance and is specified under section 124B. See Iowa Code 124B.1
2. A difference between the amount of a precursor substance shipped and the amount of a precursor substance received. If applicable, the report shall include the name of the person who transported the precursor substance and the date of shipment.