Iowa Code 152D.5 – Duties of the board
Current as of: 2023 | Check for updates | Other versions
The board shall:
1. Adopt rules consistent with this chapter and chapter 147 which are necessary for the performance of its duties.
Terms Used In Iowa Code 152D.5
- Board: means the board of athletic training created under chapter 147. See Iowa Code 152D.1
- License: means a license issued by the state under this chapter to a hearing aid specialist. See Iowa Code 154A.1
2. Establish standards and guidelines for athletic trainers including minimum curriculum requirements.
3. Prepare and conduct, or prescribe, an examination for applicants for a license.
4. Establish a system for the collection of licensure fees.