|§ 164.170||Laundering a monetary instrument|
|§ 164.172||Engaging in a financial transaction in property derived from unlawful activity|
Terms Used In Oregon Statutes > Chapter 164 > Money Laundering
- Amendment: A proposal to alter the text of a pending bill or other measure by striking out some of it, by inserting new language, or both. Before an amendment becomes part of the measure, thelegislature must agree to it.
- Defendant: In a civil suit, the person complained against; in a criminal case, the person accused of the crime.
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Felony: A crime carrying a penalty of more than a year in prison.
- Gift: A voluntary transfer or conveyance of property without consideration, or for less than full and adequate consideration based on fair market value.
- Real property: Land, and all immovable fixtures erected on, growing on, or affixed to the land.