Terms Used In Texas Code of Criminal Procedure Chapter 5 - Family Violence Prevention
- Affidavit: means a statement in writing of a fact or facts signed by the party making it, sworn to before an officer authorized to administer oaths, and officially certified to by the officer under his seal of office. See Texas Government Code 312.011
- Affidavit: A written statement of facts confirmed by the oath of the party making it, before a notary or officer having authority to administer oaths.
- Allegation: something that someone says happened.
- Extradition: The formal process of delivering an accused or convicted person from authorities in one state to authorities in another state.
- Grand jury: agreement providing that a lender will delay exercising its rights (in the case of a mortgage,
- Personal property: All property that is not real property.