|Chapter 651||Crematory Services, Funeral Directing, and Embalming||651.001 – 651.658|
Terms Used In Texas Occupations Code > Title 3 > Subtitle L - Crematory Services, Funeral Directing, and Embalming
- Dismissal: The dropping of a case by the judge without further consideration or hearing. Source:
- Forgery: The fraudulent signing or alteration of another's name to an instrument such as a deed, mortgage, or check. The intent of the forgery is to deceive or defraud. Source: OCC
- Official oath: means the oath required by Article XVI, Section Texas Government Code 312.011
- Probation: A sentencing alternative to imprisonment in which the court releases convicted defendants under supervision as long as certain conditions are observed.
- Subpoena duces tecum: A command to a witness to produce documents.